Osprey Elite S Pedestal
Fully steerable pedestal with perfect balance of its entire extended stroke. Perfect for complete 'on shot' tracking in studios. Payload up to 80kg / 176lb.
The Osprey Elite S is a Portable, fully functioning studio pedestal for large payloads up to 80kg / 177lb. It the most versitile pedestal, capable of supporting large Vinten Vector Heads and the lastest range of portable or full facility digital cameras and teleprompters. It can track talent eyelines from a seated to standing position 'on shot' with its extended fully balanced range. It has an inlet valve for any air source, making Perfect Balance easy to achieve. There is a storage area for the camera operator. In addition, the Osprey Elite S pedestal includes a pressure gauge for clear and reliable set-up and the detachable skid allows the pedestal to be simply broken down into two sections for easy storage and transportation. It has a selector for both single wheel and all wheel crab steering for working in tight spaces and on shot direction changes. It comes with 12.5cm / 5 inch wheels and adjustable cable guards for studio use.
- Full, 2-stage balance range for total 'on shot' elevation, perfect for moving from seated to standing talent in game shows, entertainment shows, drama and performances
- Full crab and steer facilities controlled from a central steering ring for enhanced manoeuvrability and on-shot steering
- Built in pressure gauge for easy counter balance set-up
- Detachable skid for easy transport and storage
- Wheel rim braking mechanism eliminates tyre flat spots for super smooth rolling shots
- Pedestal supplied with Quickfix quick release system & operator storage area
- Column can be adapted to work on dolly track
- Osprey Elite S Pedestal
- Accessory holder
- Manual Pump
- Kick ring
- User Guide