The Vision 8AS system with flowtech®100 carbon fibre tripod and ground spreader, is a professional tripod system designed for camera setups weighing between 5.5-14 kg / 12.1-30.8 lb.
The Vision 8AS has been designed with intuitive controls, side load system for rapid camera attachment and durable brakes. Combined with Vinten’s Perfect Balance and LF drag technology, this makes the Vision 8AS the ideal tool for a wide range of challenging, professional applications.
Performance tested in extreme conditions, the unique flowtech®100 is easier and faster to deploy and adjust than any other tripod, giving the camera operator ultimate versatility and improving their workflow.
The system is completed with a comfortable carry handle and soft case for protection during transport.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Perfect balance for effortless production
- Lubricated Friction fluid drag control ensures smooth movement
- High contrast blue LED levelling bubble for quick, precise set up
- Ergonomic design of all controls for effortless use
- Superior performance, year after year
- Unique quick release brakes – deploy and adjust your tripod in an instant
- New ergonomic carbon fibre leg design – easy to transport and exceptional torsional stiffness
- Versatile hinge lock mechanism – capture extremely low and high shots
- Extensive endurance and environmental testing – superior performance and reliability
- Fast and simple setup
|Interface Compatibility||Ball Ball|
|Bowl Size||100 mm 100 mm|
|Min Payload||5.5 kg 12.13 lb|
|Max Payload||14 kg 30.87 lb|
|Material||Carbon Fibre Carbon Fibre|
|Weight||7.1 kg 15.66 lb|
|Transport Length||84 cm 33.07 in|
|Height Without Spreader||40 to 170 cm 15.75 to 66.93 in|
|Tripod Stages||2 2|
|Counterbalance||Perfect Balance infinitely adjustable spring balance Perfect Balance infinitely adjustable spring balance|
|Drag||LF Drag System LF Drag System|
|Temperature Range||-15 to 30°C 5 to 86°F|
|Head Type||Vison 8AS Vison 8AS|
|Applications||Documentaries, Commercial/Corporate, News Documentaries, Commercial/Corporate, News|