Vision 250E Pan and Tilt Head
The ideal choice for ENG/EFP camera set-ups where virtual reality is required
The Vision 250E combines a manually operated pan and tilt head with optical encoders, to provide precise real time digital electronic positioning of pan and tilt. The tracking head provides the most complete link between an operator’s desired performance from a pan and tilt head and the accuracy demanded for virtual applications. It uses a unique twin spring balancing mechanism, to provide infinitely adjustable perfect balance throughout the tilt range.
High end encoders enable genuine high-end production capability for more budget sensitive needs such as webcasting, small studio productions and other on-location applications.
- Precise, real time digital electronic positioning of pan and tilt
- Exceptional TF drag system
- Illuminated level bubble and back lit drag knobs
- Counterbalance positional display
- Vision 250E Pan and Tilt Head
- Camera Plate complete with 3/8 in. camera screws (2)
- Telescopic Pan Bar (3219-91)
- 3/8 in. Mounting Bolts and Washers (4)
- User Guide