System Vision blue5 flowtech™75 GS
System Vision blue5 with flowtech®75 carbon fibre tripod with ground spreader and carry handle
The Vinten System Vision blue5 fluid head with flowtech®75 carbon fibre tripod legs offer a professional tripod system for videographers who use camcorders weighing up to 12kg/ 26.5 pounds. The Vision blue5 pan and tilt head provides perfect balance and is effortless to use with precise adjustable drag to match your shooting style.
The system includes a ground spreader and bag.
Key Features and Benefits
Vision Blue Head
- Perfect balance for professional production
- High contrast blue LED leveling bubble for quick, precise set-up
- Ergonomic design of all controls for effortless use
flowtech®75 tripod legs
- Unique quick release brakes. Deploy and adjust your tripod in an instant. New ergonomic carbon fibre leg design
- Easy to transport and exceptional torsional stiffness + Versatile hinge lock mechanism.
- Capture extremely low and high shots + Extensive endurance and environmental testing.
- Superior performance and reliability.
flowtech® ground spreader
- Easy foot control to extent spreader arms.
- Removable feet to operate without spreader in low positions.
- Fast and simple setup.
Hiroyuki Miyata reviews the flowtech 75 & 100
Capturing the dynamic and diverse seasons of Toyama, Japan requires a keen eye and reliable equipment that is lightweight, strong, and always ready to go. For over 16 years, camera operator Hiroyuki Miyata has expertly captured the changing seasons for many nature documentaries. The challenges of working in natural environments require equipment that is adaptable and reliable.