System Vision 10AS flowtech™100 MS
System Vision 10AS with flowtech®100 carbon fibre tripod, carbon fibre mid-level spreader and rubber feet
Vision 10AS system with flowtech®100 carbon fibre tripod, carbon fibre mid-level spreader and rubber feet.
The Vision 10AS system with flowtech®100 carbon fibre tripod and mid-level spreader, is a professional tripod system designed for camera setups weighing between 6.7-17 kg / 14.7-37.5 lb.
The Vision 10AS has been designed with intuitive controls, side load system for rapid camera attachment and durable brakes. Combined with Vinten’s Perfect Balance and LF drag technology, this makes the Vision 10AS the ideal tool for a wide range of challenging, professional applications.
Performance tested in extreme conditions, the unique flowtech®100 is easier and faster to deploy and adjust than any other tripod, giving the camera operator ultimate versatility and improving their workflow.
A unique, heavy duty carbon fibre mid-level spreader with 4 locking positions controlled by a central lock for fast repositioning is included with the flowtech®100. The system is completed with a comfortable carry handle and soft case for protection during transport.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Perfect balance for effortless production
- Lubricated Friction fluid drag control ensures smooth movement
- High contrast blue LED levelling bubble for quick, precise set up
- Ergonomic design of all controls for effortless use
- Superior performance, year after year
- Unique quick release brakes - deploy and adjust your tripod in an instant
- New ergonomic carbon fibre leg design - easy to transport and exceptional torsional stiffness
- Versatile hinge lock mechanism - capture extremely low and high shots
- Extensive endurance and environmental testing - superior performance and reliability
- 4 locking positions offer very small footprint in narrow spaces and very stable setup on uneven terrain
- Central lock enables fast repositioning
- Fast and simple setup
Hiroyuki Miyata reviews the flowtech 75 & 100
Capturing the dynamic and diverse seasons of Toyama, Japan requires a keen eye and reliable equipment that is lightweight, strong, and always ready to go. For over 16 years, camera operator Hiroyuki Miyata has expertly captured the changing seasons for many nature documentaries. The challenges of working in natural environments require equipment that is adaptable and reliable.