Osprey Plus S Pedestal
Fully steerable, 2-Stage pedestal with perfectly balanced stage for 'on shot' movement in studios. Payload up to 70kg / 155lb.
The Osprey Plus S is a fully steerable version of the Osprey Plus and is capable of payloads up to 70kg / 155lb. It has 2 stages for acheiving very high and low shots, and the upper stage is perfectly balanced for on shot tracking of talent. It has an integral manual pump and an inlet valve for use with an external supply, making Perfect Balance easy to achieve. There is a storage area for the camera operator. In addition, the Osprey Plus pedestal includes a pressure gauge for clear and reliable set-up and the detachable skid allows the pedestal to be simply broken down into two sections for easy storage and transportation. It has a selector for both single wheel and all wheel crab steering for working in tight spaces and on shot direction changes. It comes with 12.5cm / 5 inch wheels and adjustable cable guards for studio use.
- Upper stage perfect balance for on-shot performance
- Balance assisted second stage for easy elevation and extended height range
- Full crab and steer facilities controlled from a central steering ring for enhanced manoeuvrability and on-shot steering
- Built in pressure gauge and manual pump for easy counter balance set-up
- Detachable skid for easy transport and storage
- Osprey Plus S Pedestal
- Accessory holder
- Manual Pump
- Kick ring
- User Guide