Carbon Fibre Tripod with Ground Spreader , carry handle and attachment mount
Vinten presents the award winning flowtech®. Revolutionise the way you work with the world’s fastest tripod legs.
Performance tested in extreme conditions, flowtech® is incredibly fast, lightweight and easy to set up and adjust compared to any other tripod, giving the camera operator ultimate versatility and improving their workflow. 100mm version for heavier camera payloads and precision shooting. Try it out and join the revolution.
Key Features and Benefits
flowtech®100 2-stage 100 mm lightweight carbon fibre tripod for heavy duty payloads. Unique quick release brakes for instant and easy deployment; unique easy to adjust ground spreader. Ergonomic design provides a comfortable shoulder position with strong magnetic leg locks for easy transport. Exceptional torsional stiffness for precision shooting and a versatile hinge lock mechanism for low and high shots; ideally suited for ENG, EFP and OB environments.
- Deploy and adjust your tripod in an instant: Unique quick release brakes
- Easy to transport and exceptional torsional stiffness: Ergonomic carbon fibre leg design
- Capture extremely low and high shots: Versatile hinge lock mechanism
- Superior performance and reliability: Extensive endurance and environmental testing
- Fast and stable setup in narrow spaces or on uneven terrain: Unique easy to adjust ground spreader
Hiroyuki Miyata reviews the flowtech 75 & 100
Capturing the dynamic and diverse seasons of Toyama, Japan requires a keen eye and reliable equipment that is lightweight, strong, and always ready to go. For over 16 years, camera operator Hiroyuki Miyata has expertly captured the changing seasons for many nature documentaries. The challenges of working in natural environments require equipment that is adaptable and reliable.