The Vector 750 features a centre of gravity range span of 8 to 25 cm/ 3.1 to 9.8 ", which with its maximum payload of 75 kg / 165.3 lbs, allows a greater use of camera accessories such as talent monitors and spotlights. A monitor bracket is available as an optional accessory. The inclusion of some additional robust internal components makes the Vector 750 even more durable.
The Vector 750 uses a unique counterbalance mechanism that does not use springs or cams. Instead a system of mechanical linkages balances cameras with various centre of gravity points, making adjustment simple and eliminating the need for time consuming cam changes when altering the camera configuration.
The Vector 750 delivers smooth operation in both pan and tilt movements with infinite adjustability for both the Perfect Balance and TF drag system. This ensures high levels of control and exceptionally smooth movement in any situation.
- Wide centre of gravity range
- 75 kg maximum payload
- Higher output drag modules provide excellent control for heavier payloads
- Optional side mounted monitor bracket
- Extensive operating temperature range from-40° to +60°C
|Height:||25.5 cm / 10 "|
|Length:||35.5 cm / 14 "|
|Width:||35 cm / 13.5 "|
|Weight:||17.9 kg / 39.5 lbs|
|Max. Capacity:||75 kg / 165.3 lbs|
|Tilt Range:||±52° @ 75 kg / 165.3 lbs|
|Platform Adjustment:||33 cm / 13 "|
|Pan Bar:||Single telescopic|
|Camera Fixing:||Wedge adaptor (sold separately, ref 3053-3)|
|Base Fixing:||4-bolt flat with Quickfix groove|
V4034-0001 Vector head 750, flat base
Flat base head with 1 telescopic pan bar.
Check the related accessories for additional equipment
- Channel 4 San Diego Chooses Vector
- Charter Member of the SOC – On Vinten
- Vinten Equips Shanghai Media Group for Olympics OB Coverage
- Vinten Set to Support 4th Season of "How I Met Your Mother"
- “Belushi” and “Engvall” Go All Vinten