Warranty - Terms and Conditions
- In some instances the Company provides a warranty in respect to the Goods. In such a case the Company warrants, to the original purchaser only, that the Goods will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal and proper usage for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. The warranty period may be longer as required by law in certain jurisdictions. The Company makes no other express or implied warranty whatsoever unless specifically agreed in writing. Any warranty will be subject to the terms and conditions in this clause.
- The Company’s obligation under this warranty is limited to replacing or repairing, at the Company’s option, those Goods or parts determined by the Company to be defective in material or workmanship and is further subject to the terms and conditions set forth below.
- All warranty claims must be made in writing and must include date and proof of purchase.
- The warranty cannot be assigned, except with the prior written agreement of the Company.
- Goods claimed defective must be returned to the Company or its authorized agent, freight pre-paid
- If any defective Goods (or part) has been superseded and cannot be repaired, replacement will be made with a current model of the same quality and equivalent function.
- This warranty does not cover any damage, defects or costs caused by: (1) modification, alteration, repair or service of the Goods by anyone other than the Company or its authorized representative; (2) physical abuse to, overload of, or misuse of, the Goods, or operation of the Goods in a manner contrary to the instructions accompanying the Goods; (3) any use of the Goods other than that for which it was intended; or (4) shipment of the Goods to the Company for service.