Vision 100 system with flowtech™100 carbon fibre tripod, ground spreader and carry handle.
The Vision 100 system with flowtech™100 carbon fibre tripod and ground spreader, is a high-performance professional tripod system designed for camera setups weighing between 7-20 kg / 15.4-44.1 lb.
Combining Perfect Balance with the TF drag system, the Vision 100 allows total control and consistent performance in the toughest conditions. Illuminated drag controls and a digital counterbalance readout ensure simple and repeatable camera set-up in any lighting situation.
Performance tested in extreme conditions, the unique flowtech™100 is easier and faster to deploy and adjust than any other tripod, giving the camera operator ultimate versatility and improving their workflow.
The system is completed with a comfortable carry handle and soft case for protection during transport.
Key Features and Benefits
- Illuminated digital balance readout, drag controls and levelling bubble for quick, precise set-up
- Perfect balance for professional production
- Thin Film drag (TF) for outstanding whip pan in any condition
- Extensive operating temperature from -40°C to +60°C
- Superior performance, year after year
flowtech™100 tripod legs
- Unique quick release brakes - Deploy and adjust your tripod in an instant.
- New ergonomic carbon fibre leg design - Easy to transport and exceptional torsional stiffness
- Versatile hinge lock mechanism - Capture extremely low and high shots
- Extensive endurance and environmental testing - Superior performance and reliability.
flowtech™ ground spreader
- Easy foot control to extent spreader arms.
- Removable feet to operate without spreader in low positions.
- Fast and simple setup.
|Payload:||7 - 20 kg (15.4 - 44.1 lbs)|
|System Weight:||7.7 kg (17 lbs)|
|Height range min to max:||Spreaderless mode 39 - 169 cm, ground spreader mode 58 - 174 cm|
|Transport length:||83 cm|
In the box
- Vision 100 (3466-3)
- Tripod flowtech 100 GS (V4160-0002)
- Soft case (3340-3)
- Carry handle (S2051-1057)