The Quattro is a unique and innovative four-stage pedestal with an extensive range of benefits for today's camera operator.
The Quattro-L studio pedestal provides an extensive height range and the opportunity to achieve lower angle shots, as well as an impressive on-shot stroke of 100 cm/ 39.4 ".
A revolutionary pneumatic design ensures that the Quattro pedestals provide Perfect Balance throughout their four-stages of elevation, ensuring that they offer the exact support required for the camera operator to raise and lower the camera with minimal effort.
A unique Document Holder, designed to enhance the day-to-day use of the pedestals, is available as an optional accessory.
- Innovative low volume and low pressure pneumatics
- Perfect Balance provides fingertip control and reduces operator fatigue
- 100 cm/ 39.4 " on-shot stroke allows greater shot creativity
- Quiet operation minimises set noise levels
|Max. Capacity:||105 kg / 231.5 lbs [max. capacity includes trim weights]|
|Height Range:||46.2 to 149 cm / 18.2 to 58.7 "|
|Weight:||158 kg / 348.4 lbs|
|On-Shot Stroke:||100 cm / 39.4 "|
|Tracking Width:||107 cm / 42.1 "|
|Transit Width:||92.4 cm / 36.4 "|
|Wheel Diameter:||16 cm / 6.3 "|
|Detachable Steering Ring Diameter:||74 cm / 29 "|
|Trim Weights:||7.5 kg / 16.5 lbs|
|Ground Clearance:||2.8 cm / 1.1 "|
- 100cm on-shot stroke
- Award winning
- Crab and steer facility
- Fully skirted base
- Outside Broadcast
- Perfect Balance
- Vinten Provides Rock Solid Performance for Gems TV
- Vitec Videocom supports future media talent at Ravensbourne
- “Belushi” and “Engvall” Go All Vinten