- HDT Heavy Duty Tripods
- Heavy Duty Dollies / Skids
- Osprey Elite Pedestal
- Pro-Ped Pedestal
- Quattro-OBL Pedestal
- Tracking Dolly / Skid
- Vector 450 Pan and Tilt Head
- Vector 750 Pan and Tilt Head
- Vector 90 Pan and Tilt Head
- Vector 950 Pan and Tilt Head
- Vector 950i Pan and Tilt Head
- Vision 250 Pan and Tilt Head
Philip Dalgoutte is Vinten’s Product Manager.
Philip joined the Vitec Group in 2005 as a Design Engineer. During his time with the company he has played a pivotal role in the launch of a multitude of new products including Vinten’s range of encoded pan and tilt heads. Before his current role he managed the Vinten Radamec range, overseeing the design, development and production of some of the company’s most innovative robotic camera support systems.
Philip has a unique insight into the Vinten product range and is happy to help with any more product specific questions or comments that you may have. Simply fill in your details below and your message will be sent directly to Philip, who will respond personally as soon as possible.
- Channel 4 San Diego Chooses Vector
- Mobile TV choose Vector for evetry sport
- NEP Mobile choose Vector to capture winning shots
- Reach For The Stars!
- Supporting Sports Graphics
- Susan Campbell: It’s Only Rock ‘n Roll & Vinten
- Vector at Fenway Park
- Vinten Equips Shanghai Media Group for Olympics OB Coverage
- Vinten Vector 950 Glides To A Smooth Finish At ITV’S Dancing On Ice
- Vinten Vector captures the action at Super bowl 2014