- 100 mm Levelling Bowl Adaptor
- 150 mm Levelling Bowl Adaptor
- 200 mm Hi-Hat
- Document Holder for Quattro Pedestals
- Heavy-Duty Quickfix Adaptor
- Intermediate Plate
- Large Steering Ring
- Nitrogen Charging Adaptor
- Osprey Light to Tracking Base Adaptor
- Portable Pump
- Quickfix Adaptor with four-hole flat base
- Quickfix Levelling Adaptor with four-hole flat base
- Set of Soft Wheels for Quartz One and Two
- Short Wedge with Fixing Screws
- Side Monitor Bracket
- Small Steering Ring
- Standard Wedge with Fixing Screws
- Studio Wheel Set for Quattro-OBL
- Vector Head Pan Bars
Philip Dalgoutte is Vinten’s Product Manager.
Philip joined the Vitec Group in 2005 as a Design Engineer. During his time with the company he has played a pivotal role in the launch of a multitude of new products including Vinten’s range of encoded pan and tilt heads. Before his current role he managed the Vinten Radamec range, overseeing the design, development and production of some of the company’s most innovative robotic camera support systems.
Philip has a unique insight into the Vinten product range and is happy to help with any more product specific questions or comments that you may have. Simply fill in your details below and your message will be sent directly to Philip, who will respond personally as soon as possible.
- Charter Member of the SOC – On Vinten
- George Mooradian Sets Vinten Support for Exes
- ITV rely on Vinten from Daybreak to Tonight, for all programming
- Maibaum Chooses Vinten for “Baby Daddy”
- Vinten Provides Rock Solid Performance for Gems TV
- Vinten Set to Support 4th Season of "How I Met Your Mother"
- Vitec Videocom supports future media talent at Ravensbourne
- “Belushi” and “Engvall” Go All Vinten