The Vinten HD-VRC Control System is an easy to use, easy to configure control solution that provides multi-user, multi-facility control of pedestals, heads and elevation units.
The HD-VRC Control system is an easy to use, easy to configure control solution that provides your production flexibility.
Microsoft Windows™ and real time OS technology provide the Vinten system with enhanced operational features that ensure compatibility with all Vinten Robotics.
Utilising flexible Ethernet network architecture, the Windows based touchscreen user interface allows a single controller to be configured for multiple devices and multiple studios within the same network. If remote control is required, a dedicated network communication channel is needed with appropriate traffic policies enabled.
Multiple controllers can be added to the HD-VRC network allowing operational flexibility. Operators can control any studios’ cameras, from any control room (subject to permission).
System interconnection is via industry standard TCP/IP, RS232 and RS422 protocols.
The Vinten Control System allows us to grow with you. It enables you to purchase equipment to suit current needs secure in the knowledge that the system is the heart of all future systems from Vinten, ensuring your system can be fully supported, upgraded with software or compatible with the new range of developments planned in the near future.
Key Features and Benefits
- Controls Vinten Robotic pedestals, heads and elevation units
- Shot storage of all axes in easy one-touch operation
- Creation of picture based running orders
- Storage of programmable fade times
- Long term disc storage of shots and pictures
- Video loop through
- Supports SD/SDI and HD video signals and graphics capture consistent with HD signals on other broadcast equipment
- Automation interface option
- Optional CCU control
VRC Panel Options
- With/without CCU
- Single and dual joystick control
- All have GPI0 functionality and option to have the focus control on the right or left of the panel, Uses external switcher
No. of Controlled Devices Per Operator
||Up to 32 devices|
|No. of Controlled Devices Per Studio||More than 32 devices per EPI|
|No. of Controllers per Network||8|
|No. of Shots stored||64,000|
|Input Devices||TFT touchscreen, VRC Control Panel, Automation interface|
|Signal inputs (HDVRC only)||Composite, SD/HD – 1080i, SDI – 720p|
VRC-SJP focus LHS V3976-0013
VRC-DJP focus LHS V3976-0014