Seventeen years ago, Vinten introduced the Vector 70, which felt so natural to camera operators that it soon became the industry standard studio and OB pan and tilt head. This new Vector 75 combines the original Vector 70 LF fluid drag system with operational enhancements from the class leading Vector 750.
Developed and manufactured in the UK, the new design retains that familiar Vector feel whilst incorporating a range of features which address the pressures of today’s fast paced and cost conscious production company, without compromising any aspect of camera control:
- Infinitely adjustable counterbalance
- Infinitely adjustable LF drag offering complete camera control at any zoom level
- Retractable “T” bar slide plate positioner providing 33 cm / 13“ camera platform movement
- Blue LED level bubble illumination providing high contrast in any light
- Standard prompter bar mountings in the wedge adaptor
- Replaceable pan bar serration disks
The pantographic balance mechanism, unique to the Vinten Vector range, makes adjustment simple and eliminates the
need for time consuming cam changes when altering the camera configuration.
This counterbalance mechanism, combined with the Vinten standard LF drag system, provides the ultimate in smooth,
precise quality of movement.
The standard head package consists of:
- 1 x Vector 75 head comes with wedge adaptor and 4 x bolts,washers and spanner
- 1 x Telescopic pan bar (3219-82)
|Height:||25.5 cm / 10 "|
|Length:||35.5 cm / 14 "|
|Width:||35 cm / 13.5 "|
|Weight:||17.9 kg / 39.5 lbs|
|Max. Capacity:||75 kg / 165.3 lbs|
|Tilt Range:||±52° @ 75 kg / 165.3 lbs|
|Platform Adjustment:||33 cm / 13 "|
|Pan Bar:||Single telescopic|
|Camera Fixing:||Wedge adaptor|
|Base Fixing:||4-bolt flat with Quickfix groove|
Peter Harman is Vinten's Product Manager. With a career at Vinten spanning nearly 30 years, encompassing roles in engineering, quality, training, marketing and product management, Peter has a unique insight into the Vinten product range.
If you have any questions or comments about Vinten products he would love to hear from you. Simply fill in your details below and your message will be sent directly to Pete, who will respond personally as soon as possible.